Yes our beautiful Opel Campo. Or not Jack? We recently picked it up, and now we are going to work on it. Exactly. The starter is alright. So mr. how was the test ride? Yes very well, I’ll buy it. Overthere, yes… Allright Koen, I think we should get some good beams. Yes, let’s see what we have in storage. Let’s go to our steel assortment. Very nice beams. A lot nicer then the ones under here. Yes this is going to be it. We thought of this: Cut everything away and weld new beams in. Hey, that’s a new car Jack.
– Ow.. I’m sorry Metal? No gingerbread. Can I eat it? Our beam is in. Well let’s see. Skillful This one won’t bend anymore I think. This side is also almost done. We can put it on its wheels shortly. It is the last straw. See if it still bends. It didn’t bend!
-Yes it’s still strait. Still… Milo What are you making?
– We are making a little roof rack. It still looked a little sissy, so we are going to fix that. That looks promising. Painting
– The opel is now that good It even gets a good color. Mix the poison. hey be careful with that! Almost done or not? Yes I think so.
– Well done Look at it. Just like Christmas, unwrapping gifts. It’s not as fun as Christmas
– We packed it ourselves. I think this is a blinking light. Shake it.
Yes sounds like a blinking light. Obvious, yes we were right. Yes it’s on the right place too. That’s nice. That should have become our service truck.
– But It was so unreliable… That we now have a new service car. That’s a lot better. We can let them have a battle now too. It’s a good ending for this car to break it with the other one.
– Good plan, I am for it.